CureZone   Log On   Join
Flukes!

bettieblue Views: 161
Published: 4 years ago

Flukes!

Hi everybody,
Here's an update. Work has been very busy and stressful and I haven't had a chance to post anything so it has been awhile.
Things went south trying to get an appointment with a tropical medicine doctor. My GP was on vacation when I had a bad flare-up and I went to see the dermatologist he recommended. It was dissapointing to say the least. The guy spend about five minutes with me and was no help at all. I sent a message to my GPs office asking for help setting up an appointment with the tropical medicine doctor and since my GP was out of town another doctor was asked to look at my chart, said someone who answered my message. So, it seems that doctor saw whatever the dermatologist wrote on my chart and decided I didn't need to see a tropical medicine doctor. It was just a garden variety rash. Ugh! I was so upset I stopped trying to work with them for several weeks and just focused on taking the medicines I bought in Mexico which seemed to be working. However, this week I had a bad flare-up with stomach pains, coughing and my rash grew worse, especially on my face and I started having a sharp pain by my right eye where a big swollen spot had appeared. What misery!
I'd slacked up on my diet and was very run down which is probably one reason. I'm in a weakened condition and the infestation had probably gathered a foothold again. So, I called my doctor and now I can't even get an appointment to see him until May 9. I am set to see a top-rated eye doctor in April but who knows at this point.
Anyway, two days ago I did some Liver Cleansing and realized one of my problems is flukes. So, Im looking into what meds I need to add to my regimen to battle that issue.
Geez, what an ordeal. I wonder if I will ever get my life back?

Bettie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.327 sec, (1)