CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ordering Herbs

MH 108 Views: 660
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,358,941

Re: Ordering Herbs

So happy that you have not abandoned this forum completely.
IDEALLY ANYONE ASKING A QUESTION SHOULD E-MAIL DIRECT. A FORUM IS NOT A GOOD PLACE TO ASK QUESTIONS. PEOPLE ARE NEVER GOING TO GIVE ENOUGH INFO OR READ ENOUGH, WHICH MAKES ANSWERING THE SAME QUESTIONS ENDLESSLY A WASTE OF TIME. THIS FORUM HAS COVERED IT ALL MANY TIMES OVER AND NOTHING NEW FOR 5+ YEARS AND WHEN I PRINTED A 502 PAGE BOOK, IT 100% REPLACED THIS FORUM. PEOPLE COULD SPEND MONTHS SEARCHING THIS FORUM AND JUST BE WASTING THEIR TIME. THE BOOK REPLACED IT AND DIRECT E-MAIL 10X BETTER, BECAUSE WITH E-MAIL YOU CAN SEND BACK NEWSLETTERS, INFO, ETC.

WEBSITES/FORUMS ARE JUST DIFFERENT FORMS FOR THE OWNERS TO SALE PRODUCTS OR TEACH WHAT THEY BELIEVE AND WHEN IT COMES TO HUMAN HEALTH---YOU HAVE A GREAT CHANCE THEY ARE GOING TO LEAD YOU DOWN A VERY BAD PATH.

TODAY I SEE SO MANY PEOPLE FEEDING SILVER AND VITAMIN C ACID TO THEIR CHILDREN IT IS "CRAZY".

As the longest standing member of this community I would like to say that the next 10 years for Brenda and your good self, will dwarf the past decade. You are on the cusp of a whole new adventure MH. Mainly because I believe you have earned it. Thank you for being there the past 20 years. Best wishes from Mr. 108.

MAY ALL YOUR GOALS BE ACHIEVED SOON
MANY BLESSINGS,
MH 108
PS
YOUR STILL THE STAR OF THE FORUM AND THE BOOK.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)