CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: need help please.

linenup Views: 614
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,359,621

Re: need help please.

So I found out that I have blastocystis homminis and entamoeba histolytica as well as Candida and possibly SIBO. fun huh?

My doctor feels the blasto is not significant but he wants me to take medication for the entamoeba.

>both are protozoa species, depending on the subtype, blasto can be damaging. Read badbugs.org for info.

He recommends Paromomycin and Tindamax. Paromomycin is broad specturm so i am concerned that it may kill off whatever good bacteria is left.

>You may consider using Alinia with Paro if the above remedy does not work. Protozoa are hardy creatures so you may need longer treatment times than the doctor suggests, although this is a good sign that the doctor is willing to help and not label you as a nut case :).

In the past Antibiotics got me into big trouble so i need to be very careful. do you have any recommendations on how i can protect my gut from the broad spectrum activity of this drug?

>if you have SIBO you have too much bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine. In usual cases, they treat SIBO with Antibiotics . Some feel that a lack of digestive enzymes causes the SIBO, another possibility is a lack of bile. Bile acts as an antimicrobial.

Would prebiotics be helpful? what about probiotics and which strains?

>Kefir is a good one to take, probably the best in my experience. Colostrum is a super food that does the body good, it also conditions the intestinal tract with healthy things. Turmeric is considered to help the intestinal environment as well. Besides that, it (turmeric) has a host of other benefits including protecting the cardiovascular, killing cancer cells, antiinflammatory etc.

i also want to take a biofilm enzyme while on the meds and maybe even a week or 2 before i start. any recommendations would be very much appreciated,

>I never had any help with the enzymes (not that they will hurt, they might help with SIBO) IMO they overrate their ability to kill biofilm, lactoferrin is a much better choice but should be used with caution which means it is a powerful worker and breaking up the biofilm can stress the body.

If you have a significant biofilm environment then you will have a hard time removing pathogens (assuming they are locked in this web).

Please report back to the community of your experiences so others may benefit.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.328 sec, (2)