CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TO those who have suffered from parasites in Nose & Lungs.Please post if youve been cured.

Pash011 Views: 1,664
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,984,259

Re: TO those who have suffered from parasites in Nose & Lungs.Please post if youve been cured.

Hi-not sure if you are still active on this forum however I have been struggling to get a confirmed dx of strongyloidiasis for the past 2 months. I am completely convinced that is what I have. 3 rounds of Iver/albenza,mebendazole and pyratel pomoate, colonscopy a sinus endoscopy; not to mention all the Dr.Clarke cleanses and just a flat out creating a hostile GI environment. 7 physicians, some from countries where parasitic infections are common and not one could identify the specimens I removed from my nose. Some of which to me are clearly an organism; not mucous or dried blood as I have been told. My next step is to see a tropical disease physician, although I have seen an ID doctor who holds himself out to be the top tropical/travel disease doctor of the world and he said "highly unlikely that you have strongyloides". blood and stool negative and nasal specimens were lost twice. Short of just posting picture in hopes someone knows from sight which bug has a hold on me, I just keep treating sort of blindly and repeating the things that have improved my symptoms; for which there are many. Any and all thoughts/suggestions are much appreciated. I just cant imagine living with this forever and refuse to believe this can't be erradicated totally. Hope springs eternal...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)