CureZone   Log On   Join
Viral load test - trying to understand

Tergot223 Views: 640
Published: 4 years ago

Viral load test - trying to understand

Hi everyone,

I am seeing a nutritionist who has me on a citrobacter elimination protocol which involves 1-4 weeks of tanalbit and another 4 weeks of uva ursi. She thinks that my gastro issues are related to this citrobacter infection in my gut. The infection was picked up in a GI test I had done.

I have loads of skin symptoms which are hard to manage and I want to get on and treat these ASAP. When I finish this protocol she intends to have me take a viral load test and she says that my lysine levels are low which may indicate viral load. She says it also indicates candida overgrowth.

I have paid out for a nutrition test and a comprehensive GI test, I would just like some more opinions before I pay out for a viral load panel.

I may be prolonging my treatment by trying to second guess my nutritionist all the time, which is not helping. It's just that I feel I have suffered long enough and want to get on with my life but my life seems to be on hold and treatment is expensive.

Feedback is appreciated, thanks everyone for reading.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)