CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Worried I'm dying, am I right to assume this is parasites?

bettieblue Views: 930
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,362,305

Re: Worried I'm dying, am I right to assume this is parasites?

Omg! You poor thing!
I can't believe they put you in the psych ward. It's bad enough to be accused of having delusional parasitosis but for them to lock you up in truly frightening. I'd run as fast as I could from that doctor or doctors and hope they don't have some way to scar your medical records to follow you to another doctor.
Just my personal opinion, but I'd be very cautious what you tell the doctors. They are often clueless and I've yet to find one that can help me with a diagnosis and I've been struggling to get well for over four years. I've had to educate myself and I'm still working to find medical care. But, I hate having to tell the doctors what's going on and trying to explain it all over and over. I've visited three different dermatologists and two different regular doctors. The dermatologists are always the least helpful and I will never visit one again despite my symptoms include a terrible rash.
Im not as well versed in RX as many people here so I'll leave that advice to others. But, I did find I could obtain medicine from an online pharmacy called my everyday chemist and that has been very helpful.

Avoid sugar. get some sun and try to exercise a little every day. Take your dog to a good vet and make sure they get treated.
Stay strong. You can beat this!
Bettie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.938 sec, (1)