CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Investigation started on lab with negative parasite results after doctor visually confirms worms

bettieblue Views: 436
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,359,898

Re: Investigation started on lab with negative parasite results after doctor visually confirms worms

I understand your frustration. After I passed a four inch worm I went to the ER in a panic with the worm in a plastic container per instructions from a nurse I talked to from my health insurance company nurse line. The noticeably unnerved doctor sent the creature to the lab and four weeks later the results came back that I had a microscopic parasite thats considered harmless. WTF? I thought. I read another person had a similar experience and er doctor sent the creature to a parasitoloist, not a lab. Maybe the lab workers are typically only trained to do one type of test and faced with an actual creature they are dumbfounded.
Ill try and post a picture of the creature I took that was identified as microscopic.
//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/Bettie_Blue/3.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.203 sec, (1)