CureZone   Log On   Join
Long overdue update - finally liver flushing properly but need advice.

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Sypher7 Views: 2,665
Published: 4 years ago

Long overdue update - finally liver flushing properly but need advice.

Greetings all. I haven't been here in years, but I made some posts back around 2012 about how I almost died from severe digestive issues and CFS. This was the last one:

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2079109&s=1#i1

It was even assumed I had passed away on this post, which was odd to read but I understand it considering how bad I was back then. I just needed a break from groups and forums for a while as I found something that was working for me. I did nearly die that year but luckily am still here and fighting, so here's the update.

During that year where everything crashed and I had several infections / viruses etc and could barely eat anything, I was on this and other boards desparate for advice and so on. I ended up after my 2012 hospital visit, finding a lot of info from people about the high raw vegan diet.

Between 2013 and 2015 I was, for 2 years, eating nothing but fruit, veggies and water. I didn't have any grains, animal products, fat, not even protein. I lived on huge fruit smoothies of bananas, dates, nectarines, berries, green leaves, etc. For dinner huge salads and fruit platters, followed later by the only cooked food I ate - a huge bowl of no fat vegetable soup. I was preparing this stuff all the time.

Before that I was living on these horrible elemental medical drinks as I could not tolerate anything "normal" (meat, fat, most food you could think of, it all shut my body and muscles down). I knew I could always tolerate fruit, but I just didn't realise some people eat like this, just massive amounts of it.

So I tried it out, and yes, my system agreed with that and I could keep going after being sent home with "nothing they could do for me".

It was a hard time, but gradually I got a little better during the end of 2013 into '14. I got a girlfriend from Romania who was a really beautiful person and helped me so much.

Later in 2014, I felt good enough to risk trying more foods again. I first tried cooked sushi (tuna etc), small amounts of chicken etc. To my surprise, the foods no longer shut my body down. Took me a little to get used to eating it again, but I started eating a lot more, and my GF was cooking really nice traditional European food which was great to be able to tolerate.

I gained 15kg (nearly 30 pounds) of much needed weight over the next 6 months or so, and since I was very thin and underweight, this made me feel much stronger and more resilient in the world. Although i'm still now very fatigued/feel toxic etc, I am stronger to be able to deal with it all.

//www.curezone.org/upload/Liver_Flush/Chris_Weight_gain.jpg

I still battle with getting lots of viruses etc, but just keep on trying to deal. I tried to do DMPS a few times but i get quite a lot of symptoms from it so i end up stopping. I am about to try again though.

I have now started Liver Flushing properly. HOWEVER! I have a problem in that I never get stones out. My entire health condition started 17 years ago with liver sludge/stagnation which could be seen on ultrasound, and this is what caused my entire illness (starting with a lifetime of immune system over reactivity).

I should have yes indeed, started Liver Flushing back then, but I was very scared of it and thought all that oil would cause severe gallbladder attacks.

I have done lots of mini flushes in the past which I did feel something from, however now I am doing full flushes, and have so far done about four.

However, I have never gotten stones from any of them which is disheartening. I do 3-5 days of 1-2L of apple juice with a no fat diet, fast on the last day, then drink epsoms plus mag citrate (the combo i find better than epsom alone), then a 2nd round of that, then as usual 2hrs later, half a cup of olive oil and half of grapefruit or lemon juice.

The most concerning thing about these is not just that I dont get any stones, but the last 2 I don't even get nausea anymore. That's pretty scary not to get it from half a cup of oil. I used to get very nauseous even from one ounce of oil when i did mini flushes. I know my liver is the main reason i'm so sick, and im just hoping it hasn't gotten so bad that it's barely functioning to the point that i *can't* get normal nausea anymore or something.

I can seriously eat 4-5 pieces of fried chicken (not that I do often) and while I dont feel great from it later on I get NO nausea from it. Actually the only time I get a little bit of it is the day after I take a decent dose of Sam-e (which does something with encouraging bile stimulation/flow).

I feel like until I somehow see some stones coming out these flushes maybe aren't doing anything.. not sure. Anyway I've just done number 4 and will be doing them every 2-3 weeks.

Any flushing advice would be great.

Thanks all hope u guys are well!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.734 sec, (3)