CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: biting, crawling all over skin (no itch)

bettieblue Views: 622
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,363,928

Re: biting, crawling all over skin (no itch)

Im still struggling to get well myself so I cant offer any solutions, just a few tips to help you get by. Ive gone to several dermatologists and Ive decided they are useless. I'm hoping a tropical medicine doctor or an infectious disease doctor can provide a diagnosis but I'm trying to treat myself in case Im not able to find a doctor to help. *sigh*
In terms of medication my best results came from a double punch treatment of ivermectin pills and permethrin (sp?) cream. But I believe I have multiple parasites, fairly severe and it's a complex and long term process, probably a year or more.
Lately, Ive ordered ivermectin pills and permetrin creme along wit other medicines online from my all day chemist (dot com). Before I discovered that I got really desperate and flew to Mexico to buy medicine from a Cancun pharmacy. So believe me , I understand whats its like to feel desperate, lol.
But, when I feel that awful biting and crawling feelings, I go take a cold shower and wash my skin with diatenecious eart. It does help with that.
Hope you feel better soon~
Bettie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.516 sec, (1)