CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 8 inch worm found in stool - please help identify

bettieblue Views: 872
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,364,736

Re: 8 inch worm found in stool - please help identify

Hello
I too have been sick with parasites for years, more than four years in my case and about six months ago I was at my wits end and completely miserable.
But after I found this forum and started educating myself and started taking RX Im finally getting better. I still have a long way to o but at least Im feeling better.
Like you, no one believed/believes me, including my family. That's a terribly lonely thing to have happen to you and I completely understand and can sympathize with that part. But at least know youre not alone. According to the CDC, hundreds of thousands of people suffer from parasite infestations that go undiagnosed and they dont even know what is causin teir health issues. I believe in the years to come medical researchers will discover many illnesses can be linked to parasites. There are studies that already have found some types of cancer are linked to parasites. (I fear that actually)
But, on the bright side, you aren't alone here and those of us who have suffered understand all too well the reality of what you are going thru. So, at least you can find some support and compassion here. I gave up talking to my family and anyone else because I decided that unless you've lived through something like this its hard to understand. Plus, its bad enough to be sick without feeling judged all the time. So, I worry about me and that's it as far as this problem is concerned.

Hang in there. You can beat this!
Bettie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.531 sec, (1)