CureZone   Log On   Join
Exit Wound - A little freaked out

lightnbright Views: 590
Published: 5 years ago

Exit Wound - A little freaked out

I just finished a 10 day parasite cleanse and I am taking a week off and plan to do another 10-14 days.

I had much success in the 10 days using cloves/wormwood/green walnut and a Liver Cleansing herb too.

coffee enemas etc. All went well!

I am having what could appear to be an exit wound in the crack of my butt. Small red bumps that slightly itch. Not on my rectum but in the crack. LOL. Anyway, I'm freaked out a little and wondering it it could be something else because I am 6 days into my break and this started to appear maybe 4 days into my break from the cleanse. It would make more sense to me to see this while they are being assaulted by the herbs and not after I have stopped.

Any guidance would be great. I have a pic but it is so blurry from being taken by my phone.

Also, if these are exit wounds what is the best way to help it heal? It is yukky looking. Thanks! I am grateful for any advice!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.719 sec, (1)