CureZone   Log On   Join
Need help with protocol

Ralph74 Views: 357
Published: 4 years ago

Need help with protocol

Im finalizing my protocol and after 1 more week of biofilm supplements i will start my parasite medication. Again 3 days Tinidazole, 3 days Alinia and 3 more days Tinidazole 10 days after 1st course. So this is 9 days of medication total and after im done i am planning to take diatomaceous earth and maybe some antiparasitic herbals for another week. After that a break for a few days then i go right into Nystatin. Based on this scheduling at what point do you think i should add probiotics (which kind?) & prebiotic fibers(which kind?) and how strict do i need to be with low or no carb diet? Again i am barely eating now (30 lbs underweight) and surviving on protein, lettuce, green beans, potatoes and sweet potatoes w/ olive oil - my situation is so absurd and beyond complex but i am grateful for all your help. appreciate any help thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.598 sec, (1)