CureZone   Log On   Join
I've been experimenting with treating skin parasites

bettieblue Views: 569
Published: 4 years ago

I've been experimenting with treating skin parasites

Ok, so I have a big problem with skin parasites. I don't know exactly what's going but there are little white worms under my skin. I also have intestinal parasites and some sort of parasites in my eyes. I've been struggling for over 4 years and its been pure hell.
So, I recently began experimenting with DMSO, which is an oil that carries stuff deep into your skin. For about a week I've applied DMSO with albenzole (sp?) and ivermectin liquid to some of the worst areas with some success. However, after the first few treatments I got really really sick from the die off. I'm better now.
I also discovered something else strange and new. The white worms are somewhat visible if I shine a black light flashlight on my skin in a dark room.
Has anyone else ever tried DMSO treatments or tried looking at the skin parasites with a black light?
I'm completely disgusted now that I can see how many there are. I worry Ill never get well. I dont have anyone I can talk to about this either because doctors think you're crazy generally and I'm too ashamed and embarrassed to talk to friends or my only family (my son). Man, it's a lonely and awful problem.
*sob*
bettie is feeling really blue tonight

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.767 sec, (1)