I am a young adult who has been experiencing Body Odor issues for about eight months. In addition to Body Odor , I am experiencing the following:
- Persistent gas - this gets worse after carbs and sugars
- Headaches and slight dizziness - the headaches seem to be affecting the lower back area of my head and forehead
- Persistent nausea - this gets worse after carbs and sugars too
- Persistent vaginal infections (my discharge has a strong odor, kind of like dog food)
- Constipation? (Not sure. I did notice that it was hard to have a bowel movement last night, but I eventually did. Does this mean progress?)
- Mood swings/slight Depression in the mornings (its not major though)
- Excessive underarm sweating and hot flashes
I've been carrying around a gatorade bottle to have as a drink this morning, but I stopped drinking it because I have a huge headache now and my underarm odor (which smells like onions) seems to be getting worse. Along with the odor, my gas seems to be getting worse and I am afraid that I might have a FBO problem and not even realize it. Also, I am experiencing slight Depression and headaches right now.
I also had some toast for breakfast and immediately I noticed that my underarm odor got worse like the gatorade.
Knowing all of this, do I have a candida problem? This is consuming my life and I really don't know what to do. I appreciate all of your help. It makes my day. :)
Thank you again.
P.S: It is not a hygiene problem. I take showers 2-3x a day.
P.P.S: I apologize for the TMI and I feel a little bit embarrassed. Please don't be offended and if I do offend you, I apologize for doing so. Also, I have been to my doctor twice, so please do not tell me to see my see my doctor as I have already tried.