I used to feel quite embarrassed too talking about such personal stuff to God knows who. I now feel comfy detailing the color of my stool and all...
... you'll get there.
Persistent vaginal infections USUALLY IS CANDIDA YOUR DOCTOR WILL BE ABLE TO TELL YOU BETTER AS FAR AS IDENTIFYING WHAT IT IS (DO NOT EXPECT MUCH MORE THOUGH UNLESS YOU GO FOR A NATUROPATH)
IN MY OPINION IT IS CANDIDA, DUE TO THE VAGINAL INFECTIONS - AND - YOU REACTION TO GATORADE AND BREAD
I HAVE CUT AND PASTED YOUR SYMPTOMS WITH MY COMMENTS ON CAPITAL LETTERS
Persistent gas - this gets worse after carbs and sugars THE DIET (WHICH IS STEP NO 1) SEARCH ON THE TOPIC AND STICK TO THE DIET
- Headaches and slight dizziness - the headaches seem to be affecting the lower back area of my head and forehead (POSSIBLE ADRENAL FATIGUE -TO BE REEVALUATED AFTER HAVING BEEN STRICKLY ON THE DIET FOR A WEEK OR SO
- Persistent nausea - this gets worse after carbs and sugars too LIVER SUPPORT POSSIBLY DIGESTIVE ENZYMES WOULD HELP
- Fatigue PLAIN water enemas ARE JUST GREAT
- Persistent vaginal infections (my discharge has a strong odor, kind of like dog food) I INSERT A SLICE OF GARLIC AND CHANGE IT DAILY - IN NO TIME THE INFECTION IS TAKEN CARe OF - garlic is a natural antifungal (it kills candida) SO IF YOU GET BETTER DOING THAT YOU KNOW FOR SURE THIS IS A YEAST ISSUE
- Constipation? (Not sure. I did notice that it was hard to have a bowel movement last night, but I eventually did. Does this mean progress?) YES - MAGNESIUM SUPPLEMENT WILL ALSO HELP SO WILL ENEMAS
- Mood swings/slight Depression in the mornings (its not major though) VITAMIN b COMPLEX - WHEN YOU START THE DIET IF YOU DO NOT HAVE MUCH GRAIN INTAKE DO MAKE SURE YOU TAKE A VITAMIN B COMPLEX SUPPLEMENT -
- Allergies food allergies ARE TO BE IDENTIFIED - IF YOU FEEL EXHAUSTED AFTER EATING SOMETHING STAY AWAY FROM THAT FOOD
Unfortunately, although this is an issue I have read about many times, since I've personally never suffered from it, I do not know what to say. BUT ...if you type " Body Odor " on the search engine here at Curezone, you are very likely to find relevant posts in the Candida Forum archives