CureZone   Log On   Join
Real, True, Organic Twinsoul sex and KAALI Astrology

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

WhiteTulip Views: 393
Published: 4 years ago

Real, True, Organic Twinsoul sex and KAALI Astrology

I feel no real other purpose to be here on Earth except True Evil and the War Physically and Spiritually to be here on Earth if that makes sense.

In the beginning when i got sick back in 2010 on these Forums. Getting my Health back and studying, learning TwinFlames kept me going, kept a positive light. As i have posted stuff here on Twin many years back.

Twins are real as i said and it should feel the below comments are accurate.

Astrology helps narrow it down very well. I use to use Astrology back in 2005-2009 before i got sick but just a peep and basic understanding of Astrology but i used Astrology to protect my heart from getting hurt in Relationships.

Ronald Regan and Joan Quigly used it Astrology.

Romantic Movies and Chick Flicks something that kept me from going insane throughout my life. The Essence of True Love.

https://www.facebook.com/TwinFlameAwakening/posts/530643780309993

http://twinflames.ca/2013/10/true-signs-of-a-twin-flame-union/

from the comments via Fecebook

Indigo Love -
This has a whole separate story. I have always not liked my body and hate my stomach. I am sure many girls can relate to the sucking in the tummy thing when a guy touches her. The very first time, I did not do that, nor have I with him. He will rub my tummy and it puts me at ease. I feel so comfortable with him and have from the beginning. Both of us discussed we had felt the need to take things slow, but we just could not beat the temptation. OMG The sex is so loving and passionate. Sex lasts hours and both of us have multiple ogasms. Before I met him, for a long time I had thought I had an issue due to it being rare for me to ogasm during sexual intercourse. He always tells me that I just feel so good that even though he has already had an ogasm he just wants to keep going because it feels to good. He said sometimes it feels like a constant ogasm and he has never experienced anything like this. Always connecting foreheads.. for some reason (would you know why this is? Never experienced this either.) When we have sex, to him he feels like he is deep inside me and he loves that feeling. He has also told me that he wouldn't mind just laying there inside me or sleeping like that.. lol.. I have never ever had a guy same these things to me. During sex, I just seem to let go of everything except that moment and the pleasure I am receiving. One downfall.. after we have sex, our sex drives are intense for sometimes days after. He said sometimes it hurts a bit. We love to lay and hold each other. He used to have problems sleeping, but sleeps wonderful when I am there sleeping with him. I agree.. words cannot describe the feelings. Thank you again... for your amazing article!! Beautiful and well said.

Kirti Raj -

Indigo love ...the urge to connect foreheads esp. the part between the eyebrows ( the area of your third eye ) ....in hindu mythology ....that is where the soul resides in the body ...since the soul longs for a merge with your twin flame the soul longs connection at all the chakras not just the lower two chakras but also the third eye chakra .....it is a very sweet simple and obvious expression of your souls longing to feel your twin flame's soul ...glad you had the feeling cause i know it too ...sometimes it may last in the middle of your eyebrows ranging from two to three days ..you would just want to run to him ...and match your foreheads ....:) you are lucky to have the experience ...stay blessed !

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum28/HTML/001736.html

http://mychristianpsychic.com/journal/asteroid-kaali-conjunct-anything/

John Zongas -

It is as truly amazing and cosmic as its explained. There is no other that can ever come close. Pardon the pun.lol. But it is the awareness and the most beautiful respect and intimate comfort you have ever experienced. The vibrations of pleasure and heart deep ecstasy cannot be measured. Hours and hours go by and you think you are just starting. The energy is mind blowing and the touch is euphoric.

Now that is why it is so deeply dark when the runner runs and despite the knowing of the connection. They still go to learn their lessons until they return awakened. In the meantime the challenge of letting your twin soul go and you are left with a broken heart. That is hard. But the warrior will come out. And on their return. What you thought you experienced at the begining was the ultimate. Well. It will be 10 fold better. Intense and comfortable
I feel her close. But I will move on in my purpose and all, despite my other half elsewhere. I see and I feel her always. And know we are. Will be. Am.
️️Amen to all who are going through the Beauty and the difficulties. It is and will be part of each and everyone's journey. Hold in there and become the warrior you both promised to be for each other and yourself.
God bless the sacred twin flame magic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.391 sec, (3)