CureZone   Log On   Join
hidden dental infections/excess sugar is a definite cause of adrenal problems it was mine immune dysfunction

Robert14 Views: 162
Published: 4 years ago

hidden dental infections/excess sugar is a definite cause of adrenal problems it was mine immune dysfunction

I wanted to post this to clarify a few things....immune dysfunction/adrenal all comes from the excess Sugar and dental related as it was for me...

I flew to mexico and found 3 hidden dental cavitations....all from root canals in the last 10-15 yrs....im 28 yrs old they found 1 cavitation in the jaw from a root canal I had when I was 16 yrs old smh and the other 2 cavitations were from the root canals on the other side of my molar I had maybe 9 yrs ago [ root canals FORGET IT]...but how to avoid a root canal folks

GIVE UP THE Sugar PLZ....I was a Sugar head all my teen yrs and it took toll on my adrenal/immune health....I wanna proudly say after taking MINERALS and trace minerals I no longer have "sugar cravings" and it feels damn good to go to the grocery store see candy n snacks and not even want it....

I think magnesium played a role in that and also doing yeast cleanses....diatomaceous earth and grapefruit seed extract [olive leaf might be good too haven't rotated to that yet] but majority of this is the minerals and vitamins that get depleted from processed sugar and stress

ur looking at

Vitamin c, b vitamins,magnesium ,manganese,zinc [just take a trace mineral supplement in general a few companys make them] somewhere along the line copper plays a part..too...minerals minerals minerals

under eating is another problem....and low essential fatty acids too...I have done a 360 diet change also gaining weight as I was only 127lbs...now weight 133.....in only few weeks....hoping to get to 160lbs I eat good fats n mostly peanut butter [sugar free brand organic] or meat sandwiches....I try to stay from sugar as much as possible.....eat lots of liver...trying to get into raw milk soon cows milk is bad for us

yeast cleansing and high mineral diet is important but the HIDDEN dental infection was part of this too...all just a recipe for bad hormone/immune a time bomb....stress poor eating and poor dental...SUGAR all a recipe...I went to a regular dentist stay away from them...cavitations don't even show on a x ray u need a panoramic x ray from a holistic and a regular dentist will tell u a root canal even if they see its infected is ok...if it causes no pain...its not ok....that crap travels to the blood/lymph...

since my surgery 2 months ago...I have made tons of changes as my jaw bone heals..

high mineral diet esp magnesium , trace minerals...no sugar....eating 2500 calories a day....yeast cleanses....liver herbal teas...and fish oil....I feel much better and of course the vitamin c,b complex

get a hair test too im getting mine next month

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (2)