CureZone   Log On   Join
A Few Notes

Tony Isaacs Views: 774
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,372,928

A Few Notes

I just wanted to say that this has been a very humbling experience in many ways for us. One major lesson is that, despite eating and living healthier than most folks for the most part, we have to take better care of ourselves if we are to be able to continue to help take care of others.

My lifelong Achilles heel for sweets has been my downfall - that and an affinity for Tennessee Honey, Gud Lights and such on too many weekends for too many years. Lu's problems came from mainstream medicine, which saved her life but also ruined her gut flora and triggered severe ulcerative colitis.

I should add that despite the impression our GoFundMe campaign may give, we are NOT relying on mainstream medicine for our ultimate recoveries from our health issue. That has been only for initial diagnosis and help and we are turning to the natural means which we know and trust will serve us best and give us lasting healing.

Perhaps a silver lining is that cannabis oil is reputed to be good for diabetes and ulcerative colitis - especially a full spectrum oil that contains both CBD's and THC.

: )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)