CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: feeling... yellow

chaddies Views: 1,155
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 237,372

Re: feeling... yellow

Thanks for the response... I did my 1st Liver Flush about 5 weeks ago & got out lots of pea to garbanzo bean sized stones. Then 3 weeks ago I did a second one which was not nearly as productive. And I felt miserable afterward. I felt that whatever might have come out of my liver had gotten stuck in my colon. So last week I tried colonics for the first time... sure enough the morning after my 2nd colonic I got several stones out along with lots of dark green fluid. Also that day I had a MAJOR healing crisis. Severe aches & weakness & lots of crying, I ended up sleeping most of the day & hubby had to stay home to care for the kiddoes. So still recovering from the healing crisis, every time I ate last weekend, I just felt like I was being counterproductive to all the good things the colonics had done. So on monday I decided to do the MC. I'll have my 3rd colonic on fri.
Any thoughts?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.156 sec, (1)