New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
hopinso Views: 1,233
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 237,399

Re: Cleanse with regular diet...?

I knew a little boy at church with the same problems. His mother was giving him huge amounts of diet Pepsi. He was a little bully lashing out in anger and unbelievable rage at the slightest thing. He could not stay focused and would not obey. His mom's main concern was that he would not be a fat kid like she was.

Since you are here at a place that encourages healthier more natural diets, I assume you are not feeding your child Aspartame. However, there are many foods and food allergies that can affect a child's (or adult's) emotional state. One important thing to look out for are excitotoxins like Aspartame (Equal) and MSG. Read your food labels carefully, most prepared foods, many sweets and chips contain MSG. I used to love cheese puffs and would eat a bag a week, until I read the label, they were full of MSG. Many reduced calorie foods and diet foods have Aspartame in them. Even the fruit flavored waters that are touted to be healthier than soda has that chemical in it.

Other things that might be affecting your child's health and behavior are wheat gluten (skin disorders like eczema can often stem from a wheat allergy), chocolate, white Sugar and dairy. Processed meats and hotdogs can also cause allergies.

It may take a while to determine if food allergies are causing the problems your child has. If he will accept the lemonade drink, it won't hurt him, and would certainly be better than pop or KoolAde. You can even freeze the drink (without the cayenne) for healthy homemade Popsicles. Try and make sure he eats plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, avoid processed foods all you can. Try an Elimination Diet taking away suspect foods one at a time to see if he improves.

You might also want to experiment with foods high in omega 3 fatty acids, walnuts, raw pumpkin seeds, even tuna. Omega 3s have been known to improve Depression and mood swing in adults. Fish oil is great, but I can hardly swallow that myself and I'm waaayyyy over four :)

I hope some of this might help and hope your child will improve in health and temperament very soon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)