CureZone   Log On   Join
Size of liver volume of stones

snoopy123 Views: 1,514
Published: 4 years ago

Size of liver volume of stones

Hello, new here :) I have done 4 Liver Flushes so far and very happy about quantity of stones coming out. I have a couple of questions that are really bothering me though, and can't seem to find answers... Here goes... Some people get a TON of stones out over a relatively short period of time when new stones would not have had a chance to form, so therefore the stones coming out have been there for a long time. I do not understand how the liver could have held so many stones - surely the sheer volume of stones that come out over regular and frequent flushing could not possibly be held in the liver/gallbladder all at once?! Can anyone give a valid answer for this?

Next, some (maybe a lot on this forum) of people really clean up their diet to an excellent level, and do cleansing of the colon, liver and kidneys. They have done this for a long time, maybe years. I do not understand then how so many people still have parasites, when apparently they only like to live (and be fed from) an un-clean diet of say cooked meats, junk food, Sugar etc. Pleas can someone explain how the parasites would still be hanging around if they are not being fed? THANK YOU :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)