Re: Cleanse with regular diet...?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
JpsGirl Views: 1,105
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 237,396

Re: Cleanse with regular diet...?

Robin from the Howard Stern Show follows that exactly...and it definitly has worked for her! First she went on a 40 day cleanse (I think), dropped a bunch of weight, and now incorporates the lemonade mixture into her every day life.

If I remember correctly, she has it for breakfast, has a good sized healthy lunch, and then has it for the rest of the day. That way you don't have to worry about eating too late, and most of the calories you consume for lunch will be burned off throughout the rest of your day. I think it's a great plan to follow, after you have done the Master-Cleanse for it's full effects. Because you still keep up your metabolism and can enjoy food, but receive some of the benefits of a cleanse and diet in a healthy way.

That's what I'm going to do after my next 20 day cleanse starting on the July 7th (after my b-day) :) So let me know how it works for you and if you see any results!

Good Luck!
Jps Girl

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)