CureZone   Log On   Join
Something Cheerful- A Yummy Anti-Candida, Gut-Happy Dish with Coconut Oil, Gelatin, Colostrum, Cocoa and Stevia.

lisushka Views: 144
Published: 4 years ago

Something Cheerful- A Yummy Anti-Candida, Gut-Happy Dish with Coconut Oil, Gelatin, Colostrum, Cocoa and Stevia.

Hello all!

I have learned so much from this forum in the past few weeks about candida, and received a lot of inspiration to take seriously my gut issues, part of which may be candida. I have learned so much about how my diet has contributed to some of my issues, and gained a sense of power in terms of how I can take some steps to help myself. And, maybe one day help others-- I can see so many here have been able to heal themselves and come back and share their experience.

I know there is so much sadness around not being able to eat the things that give us pleasure and comfort. So, I was feeling a little down after not being able to eat some of the things I am used to, and I discovered a little snack that incorporated some of the things I am trying to add to my anti-candida protocol, that mixed together were also delicious and satisfying!

Here it is:
- 2 big spoonfulls of Hydrolysed Collagen from Great Lakes (it's gelatin in an easily-mixable form)
- 1 big spoonful of Symbiotics Colostrum Plus (has lactoferrin and good immune-supporting things)
- 3 big spoonfuls of Coconut Oil (a natural nice anti-fungal with natural sources of lauric, caprylic and capric acid.
- Some unsweetened cocoa powder
- some cinnamon
- some stevia extract drops

Maybe if I had xylitol around I would use that too, as it's supposed to be antifungal.

Anyway, I mixed it together and it was seriously wonderful, like a slightly grainy chocolate pudding. Next time I might add egg yolks and/or butter and maybe mix a larger amount in a blender to have on hand. It was a nice way to eat coconut oil, fully unheated and virgin, that was also yummy.

It was also nice to eat something that was good for my gut but that didn't look like a "supplement" but instead like a nice food made from foods, rather than pills to swallow. I'm sure it's not so new a thing but it made me happy and I wanted to share with this forum, as I'm grateful to what you all share here.

Any other happy moments you guys have had recently on your candida journey?

Cheers all!

Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)