CureZone   Log On   Join
Anyone willing to donate some niclosamide for tapeworms.also anyone cured tapeworms naturally??

husky333 Views: 239
Published: 5 years ago

Anyone willing to donate some niclosamide for tapeworms.also anyone cured tapeworms naturally??

Hello. I have a Tapeworm infection.which is extremely difficult to get rid off. I tried some praxiquantel which gave me some energy but not that much. I heard niclosamide is the best and most efficient.
Unfortunately I cannot afford the 57usd price they have online everywhere alibaba-aliexpress etc.

If anyone would know where to get it extremely cheap, or possibly donate some(I would pay for shipping) it would be extreme appreciated.

Also if anyone had ever cured a Tapeworm infection naturally by just supermarket items and diet quickly and efficiently. I have Wormwood tea, and after eating many pineapples for 2 weeks (1 every morning),it's still not gone.

So any help at all would be greatly appreciated. As my worst symptom is just a life crushing fatigue that makes me incapable of doing sports or working or anything.IV had this problem since age 13 now 28. So I did her that pharma drugs are the strongest to kill it,or them.

Oki thank you for reading.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)