CureZone   Log On   Join
My parasite cleanse combo I've been doing :)

Robert14 Views: 207
Published: 4 years ago

My parasite cleanse combo I've been doing :)

I don't know if I have parasites but I know I have digestive issues overgrowth possibly strep bacteria or candida for sure I went on a Sugar free no processed foods diet I eat just real meat and veggies and some fruit I started doing a herbal blend parasite cleanse by renewlife called para smart

And olive leaf extract
2 garlic cloves
Diotomaceous earth

For first time in my life my white coated tounge is disappearing well that is good

I think I am going to buy some papaya as well I'm going all out the para smart cleanse itself has all the herbs like Black-Walnut clove Wormwood pumpkin seed and other ingredients for yeast like caprylic acid and grapefruit

This is like day 5 and my stool has had alot of mucous lookin stuff and today something really stringy I attached a photo of it yea I never took pictures of my stool until I came on curezone lol welcome to the club right hahah

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/20170710_211257.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.672 sec, (1)