CureZone   Log On   Join
1937 meds that failed, Thymol, Violet oil.

mattk3 Views: 2,375
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,377,094

1937 meds that failed, Thymol, Violet oil.

As you are the expert on strongyloides I have followed your forum advice for years.

A dozen folks mailed me in a week, after releasing Revision 4 of the Red Worm Formula.

It appears or causes strongyloides to appear on skin, L1/L2 clearing, and Causes L3 travel to GI and skin.

Even folks in my BCC group are sending new behaviors, signs of immune system recovery.

I am researching strongyloides, As I also have strongyloides showing up and have visual signs/Pain of foot callus, and skin wounds, and GI migrations.

Having tested all the usual formulas over the last few years, and having studied, documented formulas, and other approaches, I passed on a few versions of strongyloides approaches.

I along with many others had no luck with any of these formulas.

I have started to regress my archive, review strongloides studies, add to the list old formulas, out of date, and prior cocktails.

Resistant strongyloides seam to have behaviors and controls not reported previously, and new controls are showing up in global research databases.

The meds from 1890 - 1937 look a little dangerous, the subject mouse rat died before the strongloides worm died. I hate to admit it, but I have both of these substances, and tried both of these substances a year ago. No luck.

Several people have supplied me with information on various oil extracts, we have tested these and some show some improvements. We found many extract companies in the process, but only a few had the time to test each oil.

Several people are having good luck with levamisole/Pyrantel combination in the Redworm Formula. IVM appears to be active on certain days of the month. Physical changes of body temperature, pulse, and drastic immune system improvements are being reported, by myself and others.

It appears that new behaviors of the stronglyloides infection, could expose dosing or new behavior, where resistant behavior is altered, and suppression of the strongyloides is occurring. I am getting reports of various meds now working in unexpected or expected ways.

Several want to try new meds, I have no real guidance for these. Some of the meds reported are:

Edelfosine, Molecular Invermectin cocktails A1b, Certain Mectin Molecules, A2b, B1B, B2B, thiabendazole and Albendazole, Methylrosanilinium chloride
gentian violet, 2-aminoalkanol and 1,2-alkanediamine, Iodines and palmitoyl, Mittlefosine, Various Folate cofactors, alkane-1,2-diamines, Diamine 17, 18, Compounds 17, 18 and 23, the three Boc-protected diamines, showed similar efficacy against L3, Alcian blue Dithiazanine Iodide Compounds, etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.141 sec, (2)