CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Grovers Disease

bradddyboy Views: 439
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,226,291

Re: Grovers Disease

Brad Holt i had it for a year and cured it by removing mercury fillings. had 3 large holistically removed. a doctor in new york discovered it dr Paul Dantzig, also known as 'Dr. Mercury, to deal with itching used 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide to open up skin and clean it and then used apple cider vinegar on it to soothe the skin after applying the 35% peroxide totaling stops the itching and burning. you can dilute in half if you want. burns like hell but worth it. after a year of using my skin looks great. like having 160 skin peels only benefit i got from the disease the pic is after i applied the 35% peroxide. turns it white for about 10 minutes and goes back to normal rash. must use apple cider vinegar really speeds up the healing. this happened a year ago to me but i am passing it along because i know what hell i was in. almost suicidal after you remove filling you must chelate the mercury from your body. i used chorella and cilantro. mercury can also cause ms and Parkinson disease

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.407 sec, (1)