Mary, I agree, diatomaceous earth with work. If they are as big as you say, you will get very sick when they start dying off. I would recommend a complete chemical (wormwood/cloves/black walnut) parasite cleanse (see Dr. Hulda Clark 's) AND slowly increasing Diatomaceous Earth intake. Also, you will need to CLEANSE YOU COLON. I ended up in the ER when I started to take DT. I didn't know I had Tapeworms and the die off make me so sick and backed up I was vomiting fecal matter. The doctor wrote on my medical records that I was "delusional" without ever examining stool samples, or taking into account my extensive travel history. Also, make sure you baby your liver and detox organs with arginine, orithine, spirulina, chorella, and other suplements to help your liver process the toxic die off. Good luck!