CureZone   Log On   Join
Recovery from candida die off , electrolytes ,

armani85 Views: 527
Published: 4 years ago

Recovery from candida die off , electrolytes ,

What hapening to my body ? i have sure that i have candida but now i think its under control cuz visual symptoms are not present any more but mental symptoms are still present and im wondering if its not electrolit imbalance ? i have check magnesium , calcium levels and potasium all looks fine but if heard that is not metter ,

1. I cant sleep well im wakingin up evry 1.5h , sometimes my legs are cramping and my heart is start to race , whenever i take some potasium /magnesium sumplement i feel better , last time i almost passed out on gym same hapen 30min of working out and like somebody cut my power off , cramps ,heart race went to ER and they give me minerals and feel better few days , BUT I KNOW its only a side effect of something deeper , why my body is so hard to get minerals ? maybe it take time cuz i preety kill candida very hard and i was OFF almost 10 days , vomiting , diarhea , lots of candida out , i feel good now , dont have candida symptoms but simply my body cant recevoer from that hard kill proces what i shoud to do ? maybe buy some very good mineral/vitamin suplement ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)