CureZone   Log On   Join
Fecal Odor Swollen Anus Need HELP

jooxel Views: 1,264
Published: 5 years ago

Fecal Odor Swollen Anus Need HELP

Alright, I'm tired of this.
I started smelling like poop at random occasions like 6 years ago when I started highschool, and i'm not constipated nor do I have diarrhea. I've been at my local doctor so many times and honestly, the more I'm there the more I want to suicide.

Eitherway, I smell like poop at random occasions. I also have a VERY uncomfortable feeling in my anus. Almost as if something is crawling. It feels better when I put water on my finger and press it up all the way slowly, then slowly out. I've tried taking pinworm medicine and well, honestly, the symptoms were eased, by like 20%. But this isn't enough. I am so close of killing myself, I refuse to live with a curse like this.

Why do I smell like poop? I dont smell it myself, which is important because most people with this odor can feel it themselves. I used to be a VERY popular/social person, but not since high-school..

What it's not:
TMAU (It's simply not, I get a swollen sensation in anus when it happens.)
Leaky-guy (It's not because I am not gassy at all.)

What I do believe I have is a bunch of hemmorhoids that get swollen super easily by me tensing my anal muscle.

Please help me, it's much worse than what it sounds like.. I can't sit in classroom for more than 5 minutes without starting shaking and getting panic attacks because im scared of smelling..

If you have need more info please ask questions ill answer imidiatelly im desperate for help, the doctors have dismissed me into a retard and wants to treat me with fkn therapy PLEASE HELP

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)