CureZone   Log On   Join
Daytime liver flush without Epsom salts

Winkle777 Views: 1,165
Published: 4 years ago

Daytime liver flush without Epsom salts

Hey guys

I had a complete nightmare doing an incomplete Liver Flush about two months ago. I had to cut our holiday short and have been in a reasonable amount of pain for two months ever since doing the flush with Gallstones that have moved from my liver to gallbladder.

I have been strongly advised to complete another Liver Flush but I am terrified of fasting for so long with adrenal fatigue and also having to take Epsom Salts with adrenal fatigue. I have read many horror stories about those that suffer with adrenal issues having to take Epsom Salts and then ending up in hospital!

I also don't think I can fast for that long either so I was hoping to do a Liver Flush in the daytime maybe 2 PM without doing Epsom Salts .

I know I need to get the stones out of my liver and gallbladder but I'm just worried that this whole process is going to make me much much worse for a long time.

If anyone can be kind enough to share suggestions of what I should do I would be eternally grateful as I have read that you can do daytime flushes and also people don't necessarily have to use Epsom salts.

Or if anyone had any suggestions of how to get rid of the stones without flushing that would also be great. I am currently drinking Chanca Pedro, doing coffee enemas, doing castor packs and taking supportive supplements like milk thistle. So if anyone can suggest anything else that will be great. Don't really want to have to do another flush but maybe is the best thing as long as I don't have to do Epsom salts

Thanks ever so much for reading.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)