I'll break this to you as gently as I can. There is no such thing as a cure from parasites! parasites are in and on every living thing on this planet. It's just a FACT. parasites get out of control when we don't treat for them on a regular basis and we don't do everything we can to optimizer our health.
Never ever eat anything raw including vegetables and dairy. Google " parasites in vegetables" and you'll find several peer reviewed medical journal articles on the subject. Even parsley and garlic have parasites in them.
Cooking does not kill everything but it greatly reduces the numbers.
The only proven meds to decrease the numbers if you are very badly infested are fenbendazole, albendazole, ivermectin, and moxidectin.
Oxibendazole causes liver failure. DEC is not safe.
The other things Matt recommends just put the parasites to sleep for a while so you are fooled into thinking they are gone. Those things are also putting your nervous system to sleep.
SO, don't aim for a cure, aim for good health. Plan on treating for parasites the rest of your life. If you are badly infested it will take years to really start feeling good. A study found that an infested cow had 10,000 parasite eggs in every cubic inch of it's body. Death was mercy for this poor creature.
Instead of asking who has been cured you should ask how many ended up in the emergency room from matt's suggestions? How many have permanent kidney damage? How many went bankrupt from buying all the crap Matt suggests.