CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Been struggling with parasites for a while, really need some advice.

ZaWarudo Views: 1,462
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,385,101

Re: Been struggling with parasites for a while, really need some advice.

Thanks for reply and your advice! I will definitely look into the enemas, I've been very cautious about doing them because I read that you should not do them if you have fissures and since my rectum always feels so inflamed, I'm scared of aggravating it to a point where it makes things worse. Maybe the flax meal is a better way to go?

The mashmallow tea is something I have not tried yet. does that help
for parasites and yeast, or just yeast?

It's been a while since I used garlic but I'll give it another shot. I used to be on a lot of antifungals. I was on one that contained grape seed extract and several different caprylic acids. I was taking numerous anti fungals for a long time and nothing yielded any sort of positive results that made it feel like things were getting better. All I ever felt was just constant die off reactions. My naturopath thinks maybe the yeast is just taking advantage of it's opportunity because of the parasites, so to focus on the parasites over the fungus, because the candida clearly doesn't seem to be going away. I also had some prescription stuff for my fissure, but it made no difference. Once I stopped using it .. even while I was using it, it didn't do much. Coconut oil and caster oil did more to help than the prescription stuff did.

Is it typical to have this much difficulties when battling parasites? I just feel like if I'm killing them off, should there be more evidence of them being eliminated or something. I dunno, I'm just really exhausted from doing this battle for so long.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)