CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fecal Odor Swollen Anus Need HELP

jooxel Views: 1,064
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,384,485

Re: Fecal Odor Swollen Anus Need HELP

Wow that sounds just like my issue, damn.. when this happens I usually feel a extremely uncomfortable feeling in my anus area as if it gets swollen, also some leakage. But I thought that was sweat?

I've tried xanax and I dont know wif there's any other stronger anxiety medicine? My brain is weird, I think extremely far with everything, so I tend to try to outthink my body which maybe is why this happens? If that makes sense I dont understand what I just said myself but yeah..

EITHER way... I haven't had this odor since I started taking a supplement called Colon Cleanse with bunch of vitamins and probiotic. I'm also going to the doctor in a few days to check for yeast overgrowth and parasites..

The worst thing about this is probably not being able to smell it myself. It makes my life a nightmare.

Thanks for trying to help! Please keep going everything helps. I can't figure this out myself I need all the tips/help I can get!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)