CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Someone please help identify..IMG_20170918_091512

smwt99 Views: 2,490
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,385,100

Re: Someone please help identify..IMG_20170918_091512

Sorry for the dumb question, but is this something you pooped out? Because it looks EXACTLY like what I pull out of my skin. I call them Worm Clusters. For the past few months or so, they hurt like Shi_ when I pull them out, as if I'm removing a sharp splinter or like they have sharp spines on them (which I don't see). Right now I'm on about my 3rd week of Mebendazole and the "sharpies" are coming up out of my skin like crazy. I likely have millions of them in my body. Also, I have some really HUGE ones, especially in my legs and feet. I had to stop taking the Mebendazole for about 5 days because it appeared to be working, and these HUGE worms were trying to get out of my skin, but they're too big and my legs and feet swelled up to 3 times their normal size and were killing me (very painful!). I can clearly see their outline under my skin. They are all "Worm clusters", like some big "pad" that is full of all different types of worms. I am semi-suicidal, but not quite ready to give up (I have 3 children, 2 of which don't speak to me because they think I'm on drugs, "imagining" worms in my skin). It's ruined my life. Oh, and I've had it since January of 2015. Will it ever go away?? I'm unemployed (2 years ago I was making $90K a year as a Software Developer with over 25 years of experience, but I lost that job due to my inability to concentrate due to these damn worms in my skin. I also have to wear long sleeves all summer long (I'm glad fall is close) due to all the scars on my arms and shoulders (I look like I have that skin disease where you lost pigment in spotty areas). Also, they get in my cigarettes and my food. I have to closely inspect anything I eat because they get in unopened packages, jars, and cans - I can't imagine how, but they do. I am despondent and close to being homeless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.391 sec, (1)