CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: scenerio, waking between 3:30-4:30AM

WoolPippi Views: 1,186
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,054,331

Re: scenerio, waking between 3:30-4:30AM

update: found the culprit that gives me a stress reaction every night all my live. My colon is so twisty stuff (food and gas) gets stuck in the bends.

Am on a low residu, low gas forming diet now and sleep through the night. This is on top of everything we discussed above: up Progesteron, Zink, Magnesium and lower stress.

I'd like to note that I had this insomnia all my life hence the colonic cause. People who acquire this insomnia at some point in their life should look for their personal trigger of the stress hormones.

Progesterone is directly linked to cortisol as it is the precursor to it. This is for both men and women.

Adrenals can be helped with Progesterone, vit C, salt and all spectrum proteins (chicken broth, egg yoke, body builder powders). And invoking the Relaxation Response as often as possible. This can be done through meditation, mindfulness or just basking in your bed and stretching and curling like a lazy cat. It doesn't have to be a task.

Good luck, I won't be back on this site because I've now recovered from the Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome through cortisol supplementation, pacing myself, Reverse Therapy to permanently calm my stress system, Progesteron supplementation (both for adrenals and cycle), lots of daily minerals and now finally this insomnia business. As I sleep through the night I need less hydrocortison during the day.

I was ill at an activity level of 10% compared to a healthy person, now I'm at 70% and I take it. I'm outside of this site, living my life.

Take care. I've found that the body is an intricate system of interconnecting issues (hormone, stress, digestion, sensitivities, lymph system, mitochondria, DNA) and you can help it on all subjects. That's how I got better. There is not one magic pill. But your body is resilient and robust and will take anything good you throw at it and use it for healing. Be resourceful and inventive and give it all you've got.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)