CureZone   Log On   Join
How to help my liver ? candida , parasite?

armani85 Views: 963
Published: 4 years ago

How to help my liver ? candida , parasite?

Hi i was looking for anwser for problem with my health and i think i found that that my liver is not working well , on "paper" for doctors all is ok but for me i dont think so...

i was on a high fat diet , meats/fish for few months and i think that cnock my liver out, well my bigest problem is pain under right side and waking up at night few times , also after night i have brown tounge , i think it was maybe from toxins or maybe from blood from dental ? but its more toxins , how can i heal my self and move out those toxins? i cant take any drugis/antifungals cuz i fell that my system is overloed with the toxins i cant give them extra one , my kidnesy get pain to , im now on strick healthy Diet with lots off green but i figure out that if i eat bad i sleep better , when im on diet my liver is so painfull..im a fraid of Liver Flush , im cosunming carrots juice+olive oil + lemo/greip juice but i think it not helping and geting worst :(

i get so big angry atacks/ crying i dont know if that i eat is overhelmed my liver or its sign of detox of liver... i dont know :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.782 sec, (1)