CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to help my liver ?

armani85 Views: 830
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,386,788

Re: How to help my liver ?

the stragest think is it when i get my "symptoms" like anexity , crying , stupid thoughts , at the same moment i get pain in my liver , maybe i dont have problem with any candida or parasite and the only problem is my liver cuz such mild symptoms, ? i HAD that problem year ago i didnt nothing its go away but this year it cant , i remember i was on high fat dieat i dont have any stones on liver if done MRI of the liver im so depresed:(

whenever i encumber my liver with food/smoke or any other toxity i had those symptoms like maybe my liver just cant proces all this shit , but why ? were is the problem even grejp juice or lemon juice is hard for my liver maybe its inflamition from parasites? i cant belive that if i had candida i woudl be able to eat and drink whatever i want for months and always get symptoms on end of year.. this sounds like parasites activity cuz i have MILD craving for food , not only Sugar , but for all food , i cant get inaf i always want more this is crazy guys !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)