CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sharon..A suggestion...

charkee Views: 373
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 404,502

Re: Sharon..A suggestion...

Christian healing is based upon 2 simple principles.

Repentance.

Forgiveness.

If a person has not forgiven nor repented, healing will not occur.

Jesus never offered to heal others, people came to him. They came to him because they were ready to forgive and repent.

I have worked with many Christians with health issues.

The Christian will protest, "But I have forgiven him". We can lie to ourselves, but our body NEVER lies.

I'm guilty of this sin too.

Why then is forgiveness so difficult?

It is because our subconscious mind will not forgive. The subconscious mind will do all it can to protect

The subconscious will bring up resentment, anger or whatever to remind us that the person that offended or hurt us is not safe.

It is a survival tool.

However at the same time we know that not forgiving others is a great sin. Our mind is divided. Yet the resentments will affect our health, it can even bring about cancer.

We can be totally unaware that we have not forgiven.

This is where the energy healing modalities can come into play. Used properly they can cleanse our subconscious of specific resentments.

However there is great closed-mindedness within the Christian community and ignorance regarding energy healing modalities.

There is a Christian group known as the Amish. I have Amish ancestors. They spurn much modern technology and many Christian or non Christian look upon them with wonder.

I believe their practice of shunning is about as anti-christian as it gets. That is NOT forgiveness. It is rejection and this rejection again is unsafe to our subconscious mind.

Nevertheless Christians that accept medical treatments, vitamins and modern technology are still as the Amish when it comes to new technology of the mind.

They will spurn it. They may even attribute it to Satan.

If it's not about forgiveness or repentance, it's not Christian.

Some modalities may use different terminology such as "letting go", which in essence is the same principle of forgiveness.

Some healing modalities prefer not to use Christian terms, as there are many that have been turned off to mistaken or outright false teachings that people wrongfully attribute to Christ or the Bible.

I hear other Christians lament that they are waiting for Jesus's forgiveness.

This again is not Christian. Christ always forgives. It is we that don't forgive ourselves.

Jesus cannot go contrary to our free will and forgive when we have not forgiven ourselves or others.

Jesus would love to forgive all, but sometimes we don't allow it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (2)