CureZone   Log On   Join
Threadlike feeling crawling from anus and thru out pubic area

willowwhite Views: 1,473
Published: 4 years ago

Threadlike feeling crawling from anus and thru out pubic area

Anyone have any idea what this might be?? I feel like something very thin is crawling from my anus some mornings about 9 a.m., then a very subtle moving feeling in my pubic area throughout the morning. I cannot see anything; I think it is either microscopic or within the tissue. OBGYN does not "see" anything, not that I ever thought he would.

I am nearly done with my 3 months high doses of ivermectin (12 mg. 4Xd), prazi (630 mg 4Xd), plus pyrantel pamoate (250 4xd) plus exotic herbals per Dr. Yu. When I saw him last time 4 weeks ago, I mentioned it, and he said something about protozoa and added 100 mg fluconazole 3xd plus Itraconazole 100 mg 3xd plus more exotic herbals. He said he thought the meds would work synergisticly and he mentioned something about protozoa. I was not able to tolerate the azoles - the itraconazole interacted with the ivermectin to give me symptoms of neurotoxicity, and I ended up with explosive diarrhea so stopped the fluconazole as well. I might be wrong, but I wasn't truly convinced they would help what I had described to him.

Any ideas what the feeling of something extremely small crawling from the anus plus the sensation of something crawling in the pubic region around 9 a.m., not everyday but maybe 3 - 4 x wk, might be?

I tried rubbing some horse paste ivermectin into the pubic region, and I felt the crawling shift to my right side, when previously it had only been on the left, but unfortunately, I only had the gel brand of horse paste, and it irritated far too much. Guess I should put it in a lotion. After that one effort, the crawling returned to the left side. I have also been trying sulfur cream with no help, and this morning hibi-clense.

I'd love you alls ideas. Thanks ~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)