CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Update As Of 09/28/2017

Ibinns Views: 2,615
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,386,450

Re: My Update As Of 09/28/2017

Piersad,

I was never diagnosed with EC by a doctor or dentist because no-one could tell me what it was that I had. All they could do is bullshit tests that led nowhere or back to things I already knew.

I had full blown EC since 1994. It has only been a few years recently that I have managed to get it under a somewhat controlled/dormant state. If I take any kind of Antibiotics , get sick, or if I use regular toothpaste then it will flare up again. Just for the record, I never stated that I was cured.

I did pick & lick my lips often before full blown EC settled in 23 years ago. I also had braces and used to pick at my lips with the wires. I was under a lot of stress at school during this time and I began doing that.

I posted a link to my Image Gallery , there are before images there.

I don't know what you mean about being an allergy-EC person or unknown.

I only know from my own experience that I can have a pretty sensitive stomach and I have to be very picky with what I eat. So, I really can't go trying all kinds of different foods because I will get sick.

The proof you want is in my Image Gallery and prior posts. You can click my name "Ibinns" next to any message title in the forum and it will bring up a whole list of all the posts I ever did.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.297 sec, (1)