CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Threadlike feeling crawling from anus and thru out pubic area

willowwhite Views: 1,770
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,389,287

Re: Threadlike feeling crawling from anus and thru out pubic area

Yep, I have major joint problems this year. A torn hip labrum, totally torn gluteal tendon, tearing thru the cartlege lining the knee caps, and a posteriorly dislocated TMJ disk. Dr Yu said it is from the parasites. Geeze, though, I don't know if it is from my house, however were I live, anything is possible. I think I casually picked it up in Key West about 20 yrs ago. You are 100% right about the hurricanes and upcoming problems.

Curious, how did Cahill dx the whipworms?? I read that they are resistant to the commom anti-helminthes. Dr Yu's nurse run a test that showed whipworms, but he has never mentioned that. I did ask him if I could have resistant whipworms, and he just said: No.

Whatever these things are, they look like a little oval mat of whitish grey fibers with a few fibers sticking out one end, and a tiny black sensory speck.

About the auto immune dx, I first became ill with tiny worm-like things that stung my skin 20 yrs ago after vacationing in the Keys. I did not know if they were going in me or coming out, but no one else in the family got them, so maybe they were coming out. A few years later, I developed the auto-immune problems and dxs. I think the auto immune illnesses developed because of the parasites. My very open-minded rheumy is hoping they resolve when the parasite issue is over.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.906 sec, (1)