CureZone   Log On   Join
2nd Paragard, heavier than ever periods?

mrsangel Views: 234
Published: 3 years ago

2nd Paragard, heavier than ever periods?

I have my second Paragard after having my second child. I remember with my first that my periods were slightly heavier but with my second they are heavier still (I can soak through a super tampon AND regular pad in less than 3hrs, which raises no alarms for my doctor), and with this second one I have bad cramps and nausea. For my first, I had it inserted as soon as I could after birth, about 6-8wks, I started getting periods again when my daughter was about 4mths, and with my second, I had it inserted at about 3mths after birth, and started getting (these killer) periods again when she turned 9mths, this will be my second one since then. I am also still very actively breastfeeding (6-8 times in 24hrs).
My question is, has anyone else experienced this? Having heavier than ever periods with their second Paragard?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)