CureZone   Log On   Join
in lieu of obedience, christians fantasize and hallucinate in orgies where they mutually spank the monkey

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
trapper/kcmo Views: 133
Published: 4 years ago

in lieu of obedience, christians fantasize and hallucinate in orgies where they mutually spank the monkey

and thats the ones that even pretend like they are a religion instead of a social club.

i dont mind the social clubs. like their secular brothers and sisters, the lions and the elks and the moose, etc, the perform needed duties and function as extended families in a world that is a cultural blender.

but the ones who pretend to be spiritual and to have answers for those things unseen, especially life after death - they are dangerous clowns.

all of their efforts go into searching the scriptures for ways to make excuses for themselves. they make the scriptures say anything they want and then become a parody of themselves, mocking anyone who points out their folly.

they are immune to their own scriptures because they alone understand and control them, just like they do their fake god. each is a miniature priest, with no experience, no expertise, no knowledge - hell, you can go through seminary and receive a degree and never have read the scriptures. no wonder readers digest thought it good to put out a condensed version. lol

i look and i look and i look and do i find anyone who has done what the bible said to do? no, i do not. not at all. i find people pretending and excusing. i find people believing lies. i find people explaining away verse after verse, chapter after chapter, book after book of text in order to justify themselves and condemn others.

wickedness has its own reward. it is obvious. but true evil, the real abomination in this world which does not gods will nor allows others to do so either, this evil pretends to be good. pretends to be righteous. pretends to be on the right path. pretends to have gods word, and favor, even blessing. our saviour calls them whitewashed sepulchres containing dead mens bones.

wake up folks. this jesus you have been sold is a fake. he didnt die for your sins. he didnt die in your place. YOU are gonna die in your place. YOU are gonna pay for your sins. YOU are gonna reap what you have sown. god is not gonna give you credit for believing lies. your fake jesus isnt gonna stand there in you stead. its YOU who stands there. and its YOUR name that is searched for int he book of life. do you have life? because you belong to a club and say the magic passwords and all your buddies have your back, thats gonna do it for you? i dont know what liar told you all that the bible says no such thing. and in addition to that, all of creation testifies against such a notion.

salvaton is for the meek and poor and the humble and the needy. look around you. look at yourself really hard. you already have your reward.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.250 sec, (2)