CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: in lieu of obedience, christians fantasize and hallucinate in orgies where they mutually spank the monkey

trapper/kcmo Views: 155
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,391,123

Re: in lieu of obedience, christians fantasize and hallucinate in orgies where they mutually spank the monkey

no you dont, you liar. im asking you to prove this jesus of yours. i know the real jesus, so i know better.

so yea, all you got is playground "my daddy is better than your daddy" so yea, you want to walk away. you need to walk away. you have no choice but to walk away.

this is an exorcism. i am calling out devils. and i dont converse with devils. i tell them how things are.

1 Peter 3:15
but sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

there you go. no more authority is needed. be ready ALWAYS. answer EVERY MAN.

so, how does your piss ant stance feel to ya now? this aint no debate. this is you being wrong and steering everyone you know wrong. this is you having it totally ass-backwards and acting like some kind of authority. of course i dont lap up your lugies and believe you gospel. your gospel is shit. it leads to death. it has no power. its not true. and it creates a funhouse mirror jesus for people to be entertained with. so they dont notice they are going to hell in a handbasket.

i dont need you to answer me. your all f***in big on silnce, well silence in this case is disobedience to yoru own scripture. but you have all been in rebellion to it all along, defining what i say any way you want and mocking and ignoring and opposing and trying to thwart me in many ways. big f***in deal.

here ya go. i'll do you a big fat favor. i will tell you the words of the real saviour. you can follow him or not. thats not my concern.

Matthew 5
38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: 39 but

I say unto you,

this is jesus christ talking, for those who have just tuned in.

That ye resist not evil:

those who feign adherence to the lord love to misunderstand this, or blow it off in favor of what james says, "Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." makes ya feel powerful, dont it? well, these are two entirely different things. when jesus says not to resist evil, he is talking about things external. evil is something that is done to you, assuming of course you are the lords and are not committing evil yourself. so jesus is saying dont resist when evil is being done to you. james is talking about internal things. this is when the devil comes to you and says things that lead you astray. the devil aint shit. resist him and he flees. its that simple. anything else is a lie. christians lie about this all the time. they wring their hands profusely and murmur blasphemies and vain prayers all concerned about the devil. hell, they are the devil. he owns them. the reason is because of the first part of that verse in james is as ignored as jesus words. he says, "Submit yourselves therefore to God." OMG do christians have this so backwards. they spend all their time trying to get god to submit to them. and ignoring jesus. and resisting evil. and giving deep tongue to the devil whenever they can. what whores. lets continue, shall we?

but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.

41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

all i have asked from you is a little time to explain how i am wrong. help me see my error. IF i am in error.

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said,

Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you,

Love your enemies,

bless them that curse you,

do good to them that hate you, and

pray for them which despitefully use you,

and persecute you;

so here we arrive at the crux of the situation. you, lopot, are gonna respond to me or not. and if not, your silence will speak volumes. youre into that, arent you? reap it.

45 that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven:

but, but, but i thought you all said it just takes saying the magic words!!!!!!!!!

for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good,

thats right, boys and girls. no matter how evil you are, the hand of god will not come down and slap you up side the head. unlike you, god believes in free will for all his creatures, including every person.

and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye?

good question, jesus. seems to me like the most evil in the world have things and people and pets they love and will sacrifice for. seems like its own reward to me.

do not even the publicans the same?

{{{{shudder}}}} - tax collectors, gubmint workers, bankers, politicians, corporate CEOs and jews!!!!!!!!

47 And if ye salute your brethren only,

which is all you people want to to do, commiserate with your kind.

what do ye more than others?

nothing. they do less, and less and less and less and less, because hey, news, real jesus, these fakes think you have all their shit covered. lolololololololol funny, huh? well, i know, it would be funny if it werent so sad and costing them their eternal souls. ill try not to laugh about it.

do not even the publicans so?

{{{{shudder}}}} - tax collectors, gubmint workers, bankers, politicians, corporate CEOs and jews!!!!!!!!

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

fat chance of that, eh?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.094 sec, (3)