I'm a girl from Denmark, 23 years old.
I've been having some strange symptoms for about a year now. No one can tell me what it is. The doctors say it's all in my head. I've had alot of mineral/vitamin blood and hairtests, thyroid bloodtests, MRI of brain, electrical nervetest and more.. Nothing abnormal.
Some of my mineral/vitamin levels in my hairanalysis were in the low range of normal.. but normal. Zinc and molybdenum was just below the normal level and copper was in the high range of normal, but this can't be the cause.
- Dry, sore, sticky, tired eyes in the morning and sometimes also thoughout the day.
- Tiredness, lack of energy. Tired muscles esp in legs.
- Lightheaded. Mild and not at all vertigo, just a mild off balance feeling.
- Twitching. All over my body. Not all the time, but often. Both nerve and muscle jumps.
- Heart palpitations. Feeling of skipping a beat 5-6 times a day.
- Gas. Bloating after meals. Although I know a lot of what to eat and what not to.
- Sweat smells more bad and I'm sweating more.
- Menstrual cramps (Nothing new. Always had).
Gas problems and menstrual cramps I've had for years.
I'm able to workout and have a fulltime job, but it was much easier before these symptoms began.
My diet is overall pretty healthy (if I should say it myself). I would say my diet is mostly high in protein and healthy fats and low in bad carbs and refined sugars. I eat alot of vegetables and fruits (but these isn't organic).
I have alot of Sugar cravings aswell and I do think I have a candida overgrowth problem, but I don't know the cause to that one aswell.
My last vaccine was 10 years ago. Can't seem to blame that one aswell.
I don't know if this is the right forum, but can anybody then tell me who I can speak to? In Denmark we don't have alot of alternative specialists on that aria
I take magnesium, zinc, omega3 and vitaminC as supplements. I do workout often.