Nothing happens by accident. You have not come to CureZone by accident!
You did not get sick by accident. Your family members did not die by accident, even if we tend to call some deaths accidents.
You can start with tangible therapies I suggested, and maybe, one day when you are ready, you may look again at the family constellations. That therapy is definitively not something many people are ready for. It is when people have exhausted all other options, that they usually turn to family constellations.
Your health will be improved by better diet (gluten free, Sugar free, milk free, or free from any other foods you may have problem tolerating) or your healthy can be improved by practicing any of the next suggested therapies/remedies:
Every physical problem we experience is in one way or another connected to our soul. Family constellations is a soul therapy, a spiritual therapy, not really just a a psychotherapy.
It is even further from the things you may consider tangible, further than the psychotherapy than what you may think.
This is what I know so far about you:
- 2 members of your immediate family (maternal parents) died very young. Their death happened before you were born and it affected your mother and you.
- Father of your older sister died very young, (unclear from your message if he is also your father), but this nevertheless had another strong effect on your mother and your core family. If he is also your father, the effect on you is even stronger, magnified by 100 .
- in these kind of families, those deaths are usually just a tip of an iceberg, in other words, I do not know what happened with your other grandparents, great-grandparents, uncles, aunts, etc ... but I can safely assume that there have been early deaths in the family for several generations. Very common are early deaths of children, or spouses etc just 100 years ago, or during the World wars.
I also know:
- you, a rather healthy person, are suffering from strange unexplainable symptoms "out of nowhere".
- your mother, a rather healthy person, developed Hashimoto's possibly "out of nowhere".
- I can only assume that your sister is suffering from something, or she is going to start suffering from something within the next 10 years.
When I look at that picture you painted so far (and I am very well aware that this picture is just a small part of an giant iceberg that you have not told us), for me it is absolutely clear that your family needs family constellation therapy. No doubt!!!!
And, while it is called psychotherapy it is actually very far away from anything you may know about psychotherapy.
What is it ?
The only way to get an idea what it really is , is to participate in at least one session that usually lasts for 1 hour, and involves usually many people (from 4 to 30 people may get involved in a single session).
Any explanation of the therapy to someone who have never tried it is almost totally meaningless, unless you have a first hand experience.
But, here are just a few short poor attempts:
If you can afford it, try it. If you can not afford it, work just on the other therapies suggested.
Most other therapies are 100% free of charge, cost nothing and can be done at home.
EFT tapping is also a bit more soft therapy, 100% free:
Healing From the Inside Out - EFT Tapping with Brad Yates
Why ? Why did I suggest to you what I suggested ?
I give you my suggestions based on what I know about you. These suggestions are just that: suggestions.
You will have to make your own decision what you will try, based on your own research.
I do not have always time to answer the question why.
Take my suggestions or ignore them.
The shortest answer "WHY" that I can give is this: Therapies and remedies I suggest are those that I have seen giving good long term results in people with similar health problems. It works. The End.
That is the main reason why I suggest something!
It works, in comparison to medical drugs or other therapies that are only masking the symptoms and are allowing you to sink even deeper into the sinkhole of your own diseases.
Sometimes, you just have to try some therapy, before you can make your own decision about it.
Most if not all of the therapies I suggested, fall into that category.
No amount of research you can do online or in the real life can be substituted with a personal, hands on, experience with Liver Flushing , or with the gluten free diet , or with coffee enema , or with EFT or with family constellations or with Blood Type Diet or with FMT or anything else I have ever suggested to anyone.
I am well aware that only less than 5% of people who read my messages follow my suggestions, but that is a huge number of people!