CureZone   Log On   Join
Types of Kefir for use in anti candida diet/leaky gut

sammy77 Views: 266
Published: 4 years ago

Types of Kefir for use in anti candida diet/leaky gut

I have been using full fat/semi dairy kefir for a while now, but am starting to feel concerned about adding further yeast to my body.

I am pretty sure that I have a leaky gut and systemic yeast infection as I took the spittle test in the morning and had streaky clouds instead in my spit.

So my question is do the beneficial yeasts in kefir end up as problematic systemic yeasts in those with as leaky gut and therefore is it better to stay off kefir containing yeasts until the gut has healed?

I would rather not buy any store bought probiotics as they are not only expensive but the amount and species pale in comparison to the 30-50 found in milk kefir.

Would coconut milk kefir be better instead as I do seem to have some adverse reactions to dairy kefir in the form of muscle spasms/pain. Am I right in thinking coconut kefir has less yeast in it, possibly because of the caprylic and anti fungal properties of coconut?

I'm thinking water kefir is no good because of the sugars involved which feed candida?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)