CureZone   Log On   Join
pancreas problem after liver flush

maxwell2 Views: 486
Published: 4 years ago

pancreas problem after liver flush

I am male in mid 30s with long-term Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome (not extremely severe in my case) and POTS (postural tachycardia syndrome).

I have apparent pancreas insufficiency, because meals containing high fat cause a lot of gas upwards (belching), unless I take pancreatin.
Before I realized that I need pancreatin, I had done a Liver Flush (6 weeks ago), which had made this problem only worse. It had been my 15th flush (in 2.5 years) and it was the first time I vomited the oil in the night. Maybe it was a mistake to reduce the frequency of Liver Flushes earlier. I am following the GAPS diet for one year. I had been extremely metal toxic because my teeth discolored black during the first months of GAPS.

It may be that a stone (there were definitely many in the stool) got stuck behind the pancreatic duct. What speaks against it is that I actually did feel much better (no tiredness at daytime) for a few days after the flush. But I think I got more shaky already on the following day.
Does it make sense to try another Liver Flush under these circumstances?
Other symptoms are jaundice (not so surprising due to Gilbert syndrome) and far too frequent stools (but no diarrhea). In part these may be die-off reaction from pancreatin. But usually die-off feels different, it should affect the fatigue much more.

Another difficult question: I have possibly done too many enema procedures (with insufficient probiotics), so that now there is a lot of mucuous if I do another one. Formerly coffee enemas had helped me enormously - is there anything I can do now to make them tolerable again?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)