CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to remove dead candida cells from GI trackt ?

armani85 Views: 369
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,392,580

Re: How to remove dead candida cells from GI trackt ?

PS...

Fasting also didnt work , Any longer Fast create intense candida flare and im not talking abaout die off , it just flare like groin itchy ,rash , sinus , nails ,and even showing on hends so i figure out it good bacteria are veeeeeery mutch inbalance with yeaste so i cant starve them... starving just make my body weak , its propobly very good thing for heatlhy people but for sick with disbaiosis is like you take weapon from your last defence line...

lemon water dont work - i think it just mess with my PH and make worst yests

glutamine - dont work same thing

relif bring me ACV raw , it some how just put out that fire in side...

i also think abaout maybe yougurt enema or probiotic enema cuz simple water enema dont work for me it make candida worst ,

my last hope will be its crazy but it work 2 years ago i was so desperiard with all those antifungals , probiotics i just give it up , and start evrything like normal man without candida eating watever i want , (not crap but lots of good carbs fruits start back to gym) and SOME HOW i dont know but i get heald 100% i cant explain it maybe i give some NUKE weapon to my immune system or good bacterias i dont know but i just give up all things and have no candida almost 2 years , i simple forget abaout candida and watching YT i smile that i had it , BUT

it come back , why ? i think the number 1 reason was stres , stres i think its like 24/7 doxycylin , and i start drinking that nasty magnesium niacin and b6 drinks... and its get beck VERY quick and VERY worst its completly mest me up. go systemic and nuke me out..

i feal my Immune system is dead ,and i dont know if any antifugnals are ok right now , i need to clear that fire ...then start rebuilding my gut , sumplements are big no to me , evrything i put in month candida steal it...relif give me IV drips.

BUT GOD BLESS MOLBYDIUM it transfers those toxins to energy for brain !

im gona try also that Panthenine.. but first must find a way to remove dead yests ...

what abaout wheat bran ? with kefir it has fiber , and kefir is mutch better for me then yougut ,

Kefir - relif
Yougurt - flare up

what is the diff between those two ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (2)